Due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and recent updates to national guidelines our hospital will ONLY be providing curbside service.
If you and your pet are here for an appointment, please call us from your car.
A history will be taken over the phone and a technician will bring your pet into the hospital as you wait in the comfort of your car.
After your pet is examined, a doctor will call you to discuss exam findings and recommended treatments.
Payment (credit cards and checks) will be taken at your car when your pet is returned.
- Our staff will only be allowed to use hospital leashes during this time.
- The only exclusions to the new policy are for extreme emergency cases and euthanasia. (At the discretion of the hospital)
If you need to pick up any medications or food, please call us and we will deliver it to your car.
If you or any of your family members at home have had a positive test for COVID-19 or over the last 72 hours have experienced fever, trouble breathing, coughing and/or sore throat, please call to make alternative arrangements.
These alternative arrangements include:
- Rescheduling any nonurgent appointments.
- Having someone else bring your pet to the appointment.
- If your pet is experiencing an urgent need, please call to discuss the appropriate protocol.
Please understand that we are taking the federal recommendations very seriously with hopes of protecting our clients, staff and community.