When you’re away from home overnight or have to work long days at the office, Midway Animal Hospital can take care of your pet. We offer pet boarding and daycare for cats and dogs of all sizes.
What is Pet Boarding?
Pet boarding is a service that cares for pets while owners are away for an extended period. Pet daycare takes in pets when owners are at work. Typically, pet boarding and daycare take place in a vet’s office or a kennel. Pets are fed, played with, and exercised. There are also other types of pet boarding, including pet hotels, which offer a more upscale experience for your pet.
Pet Boarding in Alpharetta
When you need to be away from home, whether due to a planned trip or working long hours at the office, Midway Animal Hospital can take care of your pet. Our pet boarding and daycare is available for cats and dogs of all sizes.
Midway Animal Hospital is a facility that is operated by a staff of caring professionals. We employ multiple veterinarians and offer a range of veterinary services. We are a premier pet boarding facility in Alpharetta, GA.
If you are a pet owner in the Alpharetta, GA area and you need to be away from home, consider using the pet boarding and daycare services of Midway Animal Hospital.
For many pet owners, bringing their dog or cat to Midway is preferable to leaving them at home for multiple reasons:
- Your pets won’t get into trouble when home unsupervised.
- You don’t have to worry about a caregiver arriving on time for feeding and potty breaks.
- You don’t have to arrange your house for someone to stay there.
- You don’t have to be concerned about your pet doing without exercise or you trying to get home for a midday walk.
Things to Consider When Boarding Your Pet
Below are some questions to consider when choosing a facility to board your pet.
- Supervision – How much supervision will your pet receive? Will he be unattended for most of the time he spends at the facility?
- Cleanliness – Check out the facility you plan to use to board your pet. Is it clean?
- Veterinary care – Are veterinarians available should your pet need medical attention?
- Vaccinations – What are the facility’s requirements regarding vaccinations?
- Space for pets – Does the facility have ample room for pets to exercise and rest?
Benefits of Pet Boarding at Midway Animal Hospital
There are several benefits to using the pet boarding services at Midway Animal Hospital.
- Supervision – Our staff will supervise your pet relieving your worry about him getting into something potentially dangerous while he is at home alone.
- Regular feedings and walks – You will have peace of mind knowing that your pet will be fed on time and taken for necessary walks.
- Safety for your pet – When your pet is safe with us you don’t have to make plans for someone to stay at your home.
- Exercise – We have facilities so your pet can run outdoors.
- Comfortable accommodations – We offer climate-controlled indoor boarding areas.
- We keep dogs and cats separate – Cats have a special area with a bird feeder placed outside of a large picture window.
- We provide food for your pet – We can supply your pet’s food, or you can bring the food that your pet enjoys.
Midway Animal Hospital is the perfect place for your pet to have a boarding or daycare experience. In addition to the advantages mentioned above, we have veterinarians available to address any issues that may arise with your pet. Our staff is capable of dealing with any health or behavior concerns that your pet may have, including monitoring diabetic pets for safety.
Pet boarding and daycare at Midway Animal Hospital also offers other benefits. We provide climate controlled indoor boarding areas, as well as outdoor exercise runs. We also have larger canine suites, and dogs are walked at least three times per day. Your pup will end the day happy and tuckered out, ready to sleep soundly through the night.
Cats are always separated one floor away from dogs, and they have their own entertainment with a bird feeder placed outside of a large picture window in the cat area.
You can bring your own food when leaving your pet in our care, or we can provide food for you, including premium diet meals.
At our animal hospital boarding and daycare, veterinarians are close by, and one of our team members is always there on Saturdays and Sundays to take care of your pets. We are closed on Sunday, however, so plan to pick up your pet after boarding Monday through Saturday.
We ask that all pets coming to the Midway Animal Hospital for boarding or daycare be up-to-date on pet vaccinations. Please let us know if your pet has any health or behavior issues. We are happy to administer any medications your pet regularly receives, and we can watch diabetic pets to make sure everything is okay with them.
We can accommodate 60 to 70 pets at one time at our facility, but we do get busy during certain times of the year, like around holidays and summer vacation periods. Be sure to call in advance to reserve your spot before we get booked up.
To make a reservation for your pet for boarding or daycare, get in touch with Midway Animal Hospital today. We look forward to your pet’s visit, and we know your pet will love it here too!
Contact Us Midway Animal Hospital
At Midway, we are dedicated to providing you and your furry family member with the highest quality of service. Our office hours are Monday through Sunday. We are closed on Sunday. We can accommodate 60 to 70 pets at one time at our facility. However, we get busy during certain times of the year, especially around holidays and summer vacation periods.
Please contact Midway Animal Hospital today for more information or to learn more about our pet boarding and daycare services. And if you would like to make a reservation, we’d be more than happy to welcome your pet to our facility. We know your pet will enjoy his stay!